HESCO stands for Hyderabad Electric Supply Company. The company is responsible for electricity distribution in Hyderabad and areas around Sindh in Pakistan. The authorities have quarantined the city due to COVID-19, which has caused many to take matters into their own hands and stay home to manage their day-to-day life. So, consumers are now provided with the facility to check HESCO online bill from the website.
HESCO is responsible for electricity supply to twelve districts of Sindh, Pakistan. To ensure uninterrupted electric supply to 1,138,328 consumers, HESCO has set up four operation Circles, fifteen operation Divisions, and sixty-seven operation Sub-divisions along with six circuits. The company is striving hard to provide its customers with reliable electricity.
You can perform HESCO online bill check residential, commercial, or industrial electricity connection by entering your 14-digit reference number in the input field provided on the website. If you don’t know where to find HECSO reference numbers, please refer to your HECSO bill to have your online HESCO bill.
How To Check HESCO Online Bill
In the time of quarantine, People are bound to stay in their house and perform all their activities online. Here, the HESCO online bill check service comes in handy. You wouldn’t need to step outside your doorstep, in case of losing your paper invoice.
With so many opportunities for people to find and access information online, we offer an easy way to look for HESCO bills online. You only need an internet connection and a device to be able to start searching without leaving our website!
- Go to the browser and type “HESCO bill check”. And land on the HESCO billing page.
- Check the reference number in the previous invoice and contact HESCO.
- Enter the 14- digit HESCO number in the input field.
- The HESCO electricity bill (general and industrial) is available in three-page types: daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Click on the “Submit” button and wait for a couple of seconds.
- You’ll be able to see your latest HESCO bill online on the web.
- Next, you can get it printed or go for the HESCO online bill payment.
HESCO Duplicate Bill
Sometimes it’s not always easy to find the day of your last bill, but HESCO duplicate bill utility can help you save some time. It lets you browse all your previous bills and instantly pull out the one that matches the one you need. You may use your cell phone or laptop to get an online copy of the latest electricity bill.
You can act upon some simple steps to get your duplicate bill:
- Visit Hescobill.pk
- You will see the reference box. Here click on the customer service option and select HESCO duplicate bill on the menu.
- There you see an unfilled format. insert your fourteen digits reference number in the reference box.
- Press submit button.
- Then the system generates a HESCO duplicate bill copy of you.
- The customers have the facility of getting a duplicate copy or can download it for the record for HESCO bill print.
HESCO Bill Calculation Method
HESCO bill calculator can help you verify or estimate your bill amount before or after the arrival of the bill. HESCO online bill calculator is providing a facility to their users to check online bills. Calculating HESCO bills online using a calculator is very easy because you just enter the total number of consumed units of the month.
If you would like to get an estimate on your electricity bill, you will need to enter your 14-digit reference number before submitting it. You will also need to enter information about the type of connection you have, the phase, and the peak and off-peak hours. After entering these values, click on the submitting button and you will get the results in a few seconds.
HESCO New Connection
We have thoroughly mentioned the rules and regulations as well as the documents required for HESCO’s new connection.
HESCO NEW CONNECTION APPLICATION FORM FOR SERVICE CONNECTION
HESCO provides its application and power supply contract forms in Urdu and English languages. Both formats are available for free at all HESCO offices as well as online.
- To be eligible for HESCO’s new connection, you’ll need to fill out the application and send them copies of your completed work.
- If you have any questions, please contact any of the HESCO staff and they’ll be happy to offer their expertise.
- If you want to establish connections with HESCO, you must fill out the application at their office. This way they will send an Acknowledgement of receipt.
Documents To Be Attached With The Application
Documents to be attached with the Application and Power Supply Contract as follows:
- To apply, a certificate showing ownership of the premises in which the connection is to take place must be submitted.
- The owner of the property signs an affidavit stating that he has no previous connection with the premises for which a connection is applied and that he will foot any outstanding dues in respect of any previous connections which may exist.
- The issue of the “No Objection Certificate” (if the applicant is a tenant) will be dealt with by the property owner.
- Attested copies of CNICs of the applicant and two witnesses
- The power of attorney (in case of a Company), in favor of the applicant to the effect that the applicant is authorized to sign the application and execute the agreement on behalf of the Company.
- According to the law, if the connection is made in the name of an incorporated company, you will need to produce documents proving incorporation.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Resolution of Board of Directors authorizing a person to sign and execute the application and agreement form.
- The charge creation certificate issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan is equivalent to the amount of security.
- List of directors with complete addresses and copies of their computerized national identity cards.
- Available site plan of industry/premises where the connection is required.
- In case of change of name/extension or reduction of load, a certificate from the Revenue Office, HESCO to the effect that no arrears are outstanding against the premises along with proof of ownership/NOC. A wiring test report would be required in case of extension/reduction of load.
Design, Cost estimate, and HESCO Demand Notice
Upon receipt of your form and documents, HESCO will issue a registration PIN. This is to allow the applicant to refer to for further processing etc. the application will be evaluated/processed and approved as per the provisions of Consumer Eligibility Criteria, Grid Code, and Distribution Code (where applicable). A HESCO demand notice fee and security amount will be charged by the HESCO office after they process your application.
People need to be sure that when they’re sending notices, they always do it by registered post or courier. If the beneficiary doesn’t accept the notice personally (which they may), then you’ll need to obtain a receipt for it. To pay for this demand, show the notice to the branch of a designated bank. The bank must receive payment as per the notice and provide an acknowledgment receipt etc.
As soon as you make the payment mentioned in the demand notices, we can sign your power supply contract with HESCO. HESCO will take into account the demand notices that have been paid and a wiring test report to set a final number of connections to each application that’s exempt under HESCO’s policies.
Approval Of Applicant’s Installation
Before any electrical wiring or energy-consuming meter is connected to HESCO’s distribution system, the same will have to be subjected to inspection and testing by HESCO. No HESCO new connection shall be made to the system without prior inspection. Afterward, HESCO’s new connection tracking can be done to get updates about the new connection being established.
HESCO Net Metering
What is Net Metering?
Solar and Wind energy can produce a lot of excess electricity. This Electricity is usually fed back into the National Grid and given to retailers in return for money. This means you get paid for generating your sustainable power while reducing your electricity bills.
How Net Metering Works?
The accuracy record shows how much power energy a person has provided to the Grid and where that power was used from. The bidirectional meter installed on your premises will help you know if you’ve been over-consuming electricity from the Grid. On average, your electricity bill is the net difference between the two, accounting for any time of use.
Benefits of Net Metering
- Your excess electricity now offsets the electricity you would otherwise have to buy, reducing your bill to as low as possible
- The solar-powered system is both easy to install and inexpensive with no need to pay for expensive batteries.
- Reducing the load-shedding and low-voltage problems.
- Almost no maintenance requirement.
- Environmentally friendly, no emission of greenhouse gases.
- Helpful in reduction of Global warming.
Procedure For Applying HESCO Net Metering
Registration Of Application
- Any person who meets the requirements of a Distributed Generator as defined under the Regulations is required to apply (as specified in Schedule-II of Regulations duly filled along with necessary documents) in the office of HESCO’s focal person. The focal person for the net metering program shall be the local Deputy Manager (Operation) of the concerned Division.
- The application can be downloaded from NEPRA’s website www.nepra.org.pk.
- The filled-in application along with necessary documents shall be submitted by the intending Distributed Generator to the focal person of HESCO.
- The focal person shall accord solar net metering approvals on a first come first served basis until the grid-connected Solar / Wind installed capacity reaches 30% of the closest upstream distribution transformer rated capacity based on the verification by the Assistant Manager (Operation) concerned.
- The priority for such applications shall be maintained at the division level for which a separate register shall be maintained for solar rooftop installations.
- Within five (5) working days of receiving an application HESCO shall acknowledge its receipt and inform the applicant whether the application is complete in all respects. This includes verification of arrears (if any), spot inspection by the inspection committee, and submission of the technical feasibility report.
- Checks before issuing the Technical Feasibility of proposed interconnection:
- The transformer shall be loaded (including the proposed SRTPV system load) up to 80% of its capacity.
- Whether the proposed interconnection will require upgrading the capacity of the existing distribution network.
- Phase balancing to avoid unbalancing of load in the secondary circuit of distribution line.
- In case of any missing information or documents, the applicant shall provide the same to the HESCO office within seven (7) working days of being informed by the office.
HESCO Online Bill Payment
Now, the system is secure, rapid, and based on superior technology. Now the consumers can do HESCO online bill payment as well. Many customers are now getting their utility bills through online banking, e-payments systems, and mobile wallets like Jazz Cash and EasyPaisa. These methods are reliable and provide payment receipts after each transaction.
Through Bank’s Official Website
- Visit the official website of your online banking.
- Fill up your details required on the form and select “Payment Mode” and then “Pay Online”.
- Enter your 14- digit HESCO reference number and the company “HESCO” in the spaces provided and then enter your payment method
- A pop-up window will open, where you will need to enter your credit card information for verification purposes
- Your HESCO bill will be paid online, after verification of your entered details
Through Mobile App
- Log in to your mobile banking app.
- Fill up your details required from the given supported companies available.
- Enter your 14-digit HESCO reference number after selecting the company (HESCO) in the spaces provided.
- The system generates an OTP.
- Fill in that OTP to verify your transaction for verification.
- After verification of your entered details, your HESCO payment will be done.
Through Jazz Cash
- At first, you must maintain a viable account of Jazz Cash.
- Dial * 786 # from your cell phone /android mobile.
- Enter your account credentials.
- Find electricity bill types on the top menu from “payment options”.
- Select HESCO from the given options.
- Here you must insert your 14- digit HESCO Reference Number
- For successful transactions keep MPIN Jazz Cash Account
- You have successfully paid an online payment to HESCO.
The tariff schedule of the HESCO unit rates 2021 has been approved by NEPRA and been notified by the GOVT. The HESCO tariff 2021 schedule will be available at HESCO offices as well as they will release them for customers on-demand for free. It is also available online for some connection types explicitly. HESCO electricity tariff helps us get the knowledge of the current HESCO electricity rates so we can maintain our budget accordingly and calculate bills beforehand.
Change Of Tariff
- The consumer will need to apply for an energy tariff change at least 30 days before they want it activated.
- To request a change in your tariff, please submit the necessary documents and apply to HESCO customer care executives.
- HESCO will approve any changes to the tariff if the customer submits the form with the required information within 30 days after receiving it.
Below are discussed HESCO domestic unit prices with other connection types:
|Tariff Category/Particulars||Energy Charges Ps/KWh||FAS
|Additional Surcharge||Surcharge 10.4%||Total Rate Ps/KWh|
|Tariff A – Domestic General Supply
||A-I Domestic Consumers|
|Up to fifty units||0.61||0||0.7300||0.06344||1.40|
|For the first one hundred units (1-100)||0.41||0.43||1.7226||0.08736||2.65|
|For the Next 200 units (101-300)||0.58||0.43||2.5250||0.10504||3.64|
|For the Next 700 units (301-1000)||1.51||0.43||4.0080||0.20176||6.15|
|Above one thousand units||1.88||0.31||4.9922||0.22776||7.41|
|Note six Piasa subsidies born by Federal Govt for domestic consumers whose consumption is more than fifty units.|
|Minimum Charges of Rs. Seventy-five for Single phase and Rs. 150 for Three Phase|
Tariff B – Industrial Supply
|Energy Charges||FAS||Additional Surcharges||Surcharge (10.4%)||Total|
Tariff D – Agriculture
|Tariff Category/Particulars||Fixed Charges||Energy Charges||FAS||Additional Surcharges||Surcharge (10.4%)||Total|
|D2 (TOD) (Peak)||355||6.00|
|D2 (TOD) (Off Peak)||355||3.55|
HESCO Online Complaint
HESCO provides electricity for the people of Hyderabad and there are several ways for you to reach them. If you have any general questions or if you have found a problem with electricity, please come by during the working hours mentioned above.
HESCO online complaint can be registered by following these steps:
- For HESCO complaints visit the HESCO official website download the HESCO complaint form.
- Enter your 14-digit reference number provided to you on your HESCO bill.
- And type in your complaint in the text box for complaint registration provided in the HESCO complaint form.
- You can also use the HESCO complaint email to email HESCO online about the issue related to your electricity connection.
- HESCO online complaint tracking can also be done to check your status about the complaint registered.
Work Hours: 9 am to 5 pm daily, Monday through Saturday
Headquarters address: HESCO Headquarters WAPDA Complex, Hussain Abad Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan.
HESCO Complaint Number
HESCO complaint cell or HESCO contact number is 022-9260161. The HESCO helpline number is an easy way for HESCO electricity users online to register online HESCO complaints regarding their electricity service issues and check their status regarding the issues if the work has been started or not. You can also register your electricity-related complaints about the phone with the same number.
You can file a complaint with HESCO by following these steps: Open your internet browser (e.g., Google). Type “HESCO complaint form” in the search bar and click on the option that appears (“Complain about telecommunication services”). There is an online form you fill in with your 14-digit reference number received when you registered Alternatively, you can use the complaint form available on the HESCO website or send an email to them to notify them about your electricity-related issue. and check the status of the complaint registered.
HESCO complain number # 022-9260161
HESCO SMS Registration
Hyderabad Electric Supply Corporation’s bill SMS service is free and provides its consumers with lots of benefits such as enabling its members to track their previous bills, explore various options for their personal savings goals, and more. This facility can be accessed by any customer online, phone calls, or even text messages. HESCO is happy to offer this easy way for you to search the previous bills available. Just visit the HESCO website and enter your details there.
You will then receive an email with your bills summary. HESCO bill SMS provides consumers with an easy way to check their electricity bills. You can register for your HESCO by sending an SMS to the appropriate number. Enter your reference number and mobile number in format 92XXXXXXXXX and a simple window will appear showing you the bill and HESCO bill status. In the future, you will get your HESCO SMS alert on your mobile phone.
It is easy to use HESCO online payment system through different methods such as:
Pay your bill by filling up the online form by visiting your official banking site that supports online or internet banking. Pay HESCO bill online payment through Easy paisa/ jazz cash or through your banking app.
HESCO consumers can get their HESCO bill online by simply through their 14-digit reference number. They only need an internet connection and a device to be able to start searching for their HESCO online bill. Go to the browser and type “HESCO bill check”. And land on the HESCO billing page. Then check the reference number in the previous invoice and contact HESCO. Afterward, enter the 14- digit HESCO number in the input field. Click on the “Submit” button and wait for a couple of seconds.
A screen will appear, and you’ll be able to see your latest HESCO bill online on the web. If you want to get a print of your bill or want to have a duplicate HESCO bill you can get it printed and can go for the HESCO online bill payment. There are various methods of paying HESCO bills online including online banking, jazz cash, and easy paisa. We hope our article about the HESCO bill online helped you, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.