If you have not received your HESCO Bill , you can download the latest copy of your HESCO Bill at Hescobill.pk.
This website allows you to download the HESCO duplicate bill for free online or simply check your HESCO Online Bill. To do so, enter your 14-digit reference number or consumer ID and click ‘Generate Bill.’ Here, you can access the latest HESCO Bill Online Check for free.
Hesco Bill Online Check
HESCO Duplicate Bill Online
Sometimes it’s not always easy to find the day of your last bill, but HESCO duplicate bill utility can help you save some time. It lets you browse all your previous bills and instantly pull out the one that matches the one you need. You may use your cell phone or laptop to get an online copy of the latest electricity bill.
You can act upon some simple steps to get your duplicate bill:
- Visit Hescobill.pk
- You will see the reference box. Here select the bill type like by reference number or consumer id the you will be able to get your HESCO duplicate bill.
- There you see an unfilled format. insert your fourteen digits (14-Digit) reference number without spaces in the reference box.
- Press “Generate Bill” and submit the button.
- Then the system will generates a HESCO duplicate bill copy of you.
- The customers have the facility of getting a duplicate copy or can download it for the record for HESCO bill print.
Where You Can Find the 14-Digit Reference Number or 10 Digit Consumer ID on Hyderabad HESCO Bill
You can find the 14-digit reference number Or Consumer ID at the left side of your bill and above the Name and address of the person as shown in the below image.
How To Check HESCO Online Bill
In the time of busy life, People are bound to get all their activities online. Here, the HESCO online bill check service comes in handy. You wouldn’t need to step outside your doorstep, in case of losing your paper invoice.
With so many opportunities for people to find and access information online, we offer an easy way to look for HESCO bill online. You only need an internet connection and a device to be able to start searching without leaving our website!
- Go to the browser and type “HESCO bill check”. And land on the HESCO billing page.
- Check the reference number in the previous invoice and contact HESCO.
- Enter the 14- digit HESCO number in the input field.
- The HESCO electricity bill (general and industrial) is available in three-page types: daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Click on the “Submit” button and wait for a couple of seconds.
- You’ll be able to see your latest HESCO bill online on the web.
- Next, you can get it printed or go for the HESCO online bill payment.
HESCO Bill Calculation Method
HESCO bill calculator can help you verify or estimate your bill amount before or after the arrival of the bill. HESCO online bill calculator is providing a facility to their users to check online bills.
Calculating HESCO bills online using a calculator is very easy because you just must enter the total consumed units of the month. If you would like to get an estimate on your electricity bill, you will need to enter your 14-digit reference number before submitting it. You will also need to enter information about the type of connection you have, the phase, and the peak and off-peak hours. After entering these values, click on the submitting button and you will get the results in a few seconds.
HESCO Net Metering
How Net Metering Works?
- The accuracy record shows how much power energy a person has provided to the Grid and where that power was used from. The bidirectional meter installed on your premises will help you know if you’ve been over-consuming electricity from the Grid.
- On average, your electricity bill is the net difference of the two, accounting for any time of use.
Benefits of Net Metering
- Your excess electricity now offsets the electricity you would otherwise have to buy, reducing your bill to as low as possible
- The solar-powered system is both easy to install and inexpensive with no need to pay for expensive batteries.
- Reducing the load-shedding and low-voltage problems.
- Almost no maintenance requirement.
- Environmentally friendly, no emission of greenhouse gases.
- Helpful in reduction of Global warming.
Procedure For Applying HESCO Net Metering
Registration Of Application
- Any person who meets the requirements of a Distributed Generator as defined under the Regulations is required to apply (as specified in Schedule-II of Regulations duly filled along with necessary documents) in the office of HESCO’s focal person. The focal person for the net metering program shall be the local Deputy Manager (Operation) of the concerned Division.
- Application can be downloaded from NEPRA’s website www.nepra.org.pk.
- The filled-in application along with necessary documents shall be submitted by the intending Distributed Generator to the focal person of HESCO.
- The focal person shall accord solar net metering approvals on a first come first served basis until the grid-connected Solar / Wind installed capacity reaches 30% of the closest upstream distribution transformer rated capacity based on the verification by the Assistant Manager (Operation) concerned.
- The priority for such applications shall be maintained at the division level for which a separate register shall be maintained for solar rooftop installations.
- Within five (5) working days of receiving an application HESCO shall acknowledge its receipt and inform the applicant whether the application is complete in all respects. This includes verification of arrears (if any), spot inspection by the inspection committee, and submission of the technical feasibility report.
- Checks before issuing the Technical Feasibility of proposed interconnection:
- The transformer shall be loaded (including the proposed SRTPV system load) up to 80% of its capacity.
- Whether the proposed interconnection will require upgrading the capacity of the existing distribution network.
- Phase balancing to avoid unbalancing of load in the secondary circuit of distribution line.
- In case of any missing information or documents, the applicant shall provide the same to the HESCO office within seven (7) working days of being informed by the office.
HESCO, or Hyderabad Electric Supply Company, has set out to take over the assets, legal rights, and liabilities of the former Area Electricity Board (AEB) Hyderabad. Their aim is to become a forward-thinking power distribution company that can maintain and expand their business, infrastructure, facilities, and activities to ensure an efficient and steady supply of electricity within the province of Sindh, except for Karachi.
To achieve this goal and facilitate close customer services for approximately 1,178,412 consumers, HESCO has organized its territory into various administrative units. These include 4 operation circles, 15 operation divisions, 69 operation sub-divisions, 6 construction divisions, and 5 M & T divisions, covering 12 districts of Sindh Province.
The 4 operation circles are:
- Hyderabad Circle – Consisting of 4 divisions and 16 sub-divisions
- Laar Circle – Comprising 5 divisions and 19 sub-divisions
- Nawabshah Circle – Encompassing 3 divisions and 21 sub-divisions
- Mirpurkhas Circle – Including 3 divisions and 13 sub-divisions
If you need to check your Hyderabad electricity bill (Bijli Bill), or check the electricity wapda bill for any other city listed within these circles, simply enter your bill reference number to view your latest HESCO bill. In case you haven’t received your Hyderabad electricity bill, you can generate a duplicate bill at hescobill.pk and pay it to avoid any late payment surcharge. To get your HESCO online bill for September 2023, October 2023, or the previous month of August 2023, all you need to do is provide your 14-digit reference number.
Bill Details Or Information:
On hescobill.pk, you can easily access your bill information. Initially, you can view the bill amount along with the due date. Additionally, you have the option to explore the complete bill, which includes details such as the meter reading date, bill issue date, and the total amount, including any surcharges if the bill is paid after the due date.
To verify whether a bill has been paid, you can check the payment status for bills from the previous month. To do this, open the full bill and refer to the bill payment history, where you will find a record of the last 12 months’ payments and see the amounts that have been paid.
Hesco Peak Hours:
Hesco suggests reducing electricity usage during peak hours to lower your electricity bill and support a stable power supply for the region. The peak hours for Hesco are as follows:
- April to October: 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- November to March: 6 PM to 10 PM
New Connection or Transfer Procedure:
For information on obtaining a new connection, please read the instructions here. If you have purchased property where a HESCO connection is already registered under the previous owner, and you want to transfer the name on the bill, you must follow the same procedure as for acquiring a new connection. Visit your nearest HESCO office to apply for a name change or correction on the bill.
Taxes in HESCO Bill
In your HESCO bill, you may come across various taxes and surcharges that contribute to the overall bill amount. Some common charges include:
- Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA): This charge is applicable when there are fluctuations in fuel prices, as it covers the fuel costs for power companies generating electricity from sources like crude oil.
- Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (TR Surcharge): This surcharge represents the difference between NEPRA and GOP tariffs. If the difference is positive, the government provides a “Subsidy.” In contrast, if it’s negative, the Distribution Company pays the GOP via an “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR).”
- Financing Cost Surcharge (FC Surcharge): To secure the collection of debt servicing for Power Holding Private Limited, a charge of 43 paisa per unit is applied as the FC Surcharge.
- Deferred Amount: This is a bill amount that you can opt to pay either in the same month or at a later time. No late payment charges are applicable on deferred bills, and subsequent bills could include this amount in full or in installments.
- Quarterly Tariff Adjustment (QTR Tariff Adj/DMC): This fee appears in your bill every three months as a quarterly tariff adjustment amount.
To estimate your bill amount, you can use the HESCO bill calculator. For any additional questions or concerns, feel free to consult the helpline page and call the relevant office to acquire the necessary information.
HESCO SMS Registration
HESCO bill SMS service is free and provides its consumers with lots of benefits such as enabling its members to track their previous bills, explore various options for their personal savings goals, and more.
This facility can be accessed by any customer online, phone calls, or even text messages.
HESCO is happy to offer this easy way for you to search the previous bills available. Just visit the HESCO website and enter your details there.
You will then receive an email with your bills summary. HESCO bill SMS provides consumers with an easy way to check their electricity bills. You can register for your HESCO by sending an SMS to the appropriate number.
Enter your reference number and mobile number in format 92XXXXXXXXX and a simple window will appear showing you the bill and HESCO bill status. In the future, you will get your HESCO SMS alert on your mobile phone.
Related Question to Hyderabad Electric Supply Company
How do I view my HESCO electricity bill online?
You can check your HESCO electricity bill online by visiting the HESCOBILL.PK website and entering your 14-digit reference number without spaces. Once you enter the reference number and proceed, you will be able to view, download, and print your bill.
What is the process for paying my HESCO bill online?
To pay your HESCO bill online, you can use various online payment platforms or your bank’s online service. Typically, you need to enter your reference number and some personal information along with the payment details. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided by your chosen platform to complete your bill payment.
Is there a tool to estimate my HESCO bill online?
While there may not be a specific HESCO bill estimation tool, you can use online resources to calculate your electricity bill based on your consumption and tariff rates. Keep track of your electrical usage and consult HESCO’s tariff structure to estimate your bill.
What is HESCO’s MIS and how does it function?
HESCO MIS, or Management Information System, is an integrated system used for managing and processing information related to electricity distribution and billing across HESCO’s service area. It helps the company operate efficiently by providing real-time data, tracking operational performance, and facilitating informed decision-making.
Can I check bills for different locations, such as Hyderabad, Tando Allahyar, and Latifabad?
Yes, you can check HESCO electricity bills for different locations, including Hyderabad, Tando Allahyar, and Latifabad, Badin, Sujawal, Kotri as long as they fall within the jurisdiction of the Hyderabad Electric Supply Company. You will need the respective reference numbers associated with the electricity connections for those locations.
What is the meaning of a detection bill in HESCO’s context?
A detection bill in HESCO’s context refers to a bill issued when an irregularity, such as power theft or meter tampering, is detected. This type of bill is different from a regular monthly electricity bill, as it usually involves penalties or charges imposed on the consumer due to the observed violation.
HESCO consumers can get their HESCO bill online by simply through their 14-digit reference number. They only need an internet connection and a device to be able to start searching for their HESCO online bill. Go to the browser and type “HESCO bill check”.
And land on the HESCO billing page. Then check the reference number in the previous invoice and contact HESCO.
Afterward, enter the 14- digit HESCO number in the input field. Click on the “Generate Bill” button and wait for a couple of seconds.
A screen will appear, and you’ll be able to see your latest HESCO bill online on the web. If you want to get a print of your bill or want to have a duplicate HESCO bill you can get it printed and can go for the HESCO online bill payment.
There are various methods of paying HESCO bills online including online banking, jazz cash, and easy paisa. We hope our article about the HESCO bill online helped you, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download my HESCO e bill?
You can download your HESCO e-bill by visiting hescobill.pk, entering your reference number, viewing your bill, and downloading it for free.
What is the HESCO complaint contact number?
To reach the HESCO headquarters, you can call 111-000-118.
Is it possible to calculate my HESCO bill online?
Yes, you can estimate your bill amount by entering the consumed units using the HESCO online bill calculator.
How do I obtain a HESCO duplicate bill?
To get a Hesco duplicate bill, visit hescobill.pk and enter your 14-digit reference number.
Can I check my HESCO e bill without a reference number?
You cannot check your HESCO e bill using just a name, CNIC, address, or meter number. A reference number is required, or you can call the helpline or visit the nearest HESCO office.
How can I change the name on my bill?
You can apply for a name change at your local HESCO office. The process is the same as applying for a new connection.
How do I know if my bill has been paid?
Currently, this feature is not available to the public, but you can call the helpline to confirm bill payment.
What does FPA mean on my HESCO meter bill?
FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment, a variable amount that may be added to your bill based on fluctuations in fuel prices.
Can I view previous bills online?
This feature is currently not available online, but you can visit the HESCO headquarters to obtain old bill records.
What is a HESCO detection bill?
A detection bill may be issued for illegal abstraction of electricity, direct hooking or electricity theft, or due to meter slowness. Please contact the HESCO helpline if you have any further questions.
If you have any other quires related to this site please contact us.