Now, the system is secure, rapid, and based on superior technology. Now the consumers can do HESCO online bill payment as well. Many customers are now getting their utility bills through online banking, e-payments systems, and mobile wallets like Jazz Cash and EasyPaisa. These methods are reliable and provide payment receipts after each transaction.
Through Bank’s Official Website
- Visit the official website of your online banking.
- Fill up your details required on the form and select “Payment Mode” and then “Pay Online”.
- Enter your 14- digit HESCO reference number and the company “HESCO” in the spaces provided and then enter your payment method
- A pop-up window will open, where you will need to enter your credit card information for verification purposes
- Your HESCO bill will be paid online, after verification of your entered details
Through Mobile App
- Log in to your mobile banking app.
- Fill up your details required from the given supported companies available.
- Enter your 14-digit HESCO reference number after selecting the company (HESCO) in the spaces provided.
- The system generates an OTP.
- Fill in that OTP to verify your transaction for verification.
- After verification of your entered details, your HESCO payment will be done.
Through Jazz Cash
- At first, you must maintain a viable account of Jazz Cash.
- Dial * 786 # from your cell phone /android mobile.
- Enter your account credentials.
- Find electricity bill types on the top menu from “payment options”.
- Select HESCO from the given options.
- Here you must insert your 14- digit HESCO Reference Number
- For successful transactions keep MPIN Jazz Cash Account
- You have successfully paid an online payment to HESCO.
The tariff schedule of the HESCO unit rates 2021 has been approved by NEPRA and been notified by the GOVT. The HESCO tariff 2021 schedule will be available at HESCO offices as well as they will release them for customers on-demand for free. It is also available online for some connection types explicitly. HESCO electricity tariff helps us get the knowledge of the current HESCO electricity rates so we can maintain our budget accordingly and calculate bills beforehand.
Change Of Tariff
- The consumer will need to apply for an energy tariff change at least 30 days before they want it activated.
- To request a change in your tariff, please submit the necessary documents and apply to HESCO customer care executives.
- HESCO will approve any changes to the tariff if the customer submits the form with the required information within 30 days after receiving it.
Below are discussed HESCO domestic unit prices with other connection types:
|Tariff Category/Particulars||Energy Charges Ps/KWh||FAS Ps/KWh||Additional Surcharge||Surcharge 10.4%||Total Rate Ps/KWh|
|Tariff A – Domestic General Supply||A-I Domestic Consumers|
|Up to fifty units||0.61||0||0.7300||0.06344||1.40|
|For the first one hundred units (1-100)||0.41||0.43||1.7226||0.08736||2.65|
|For the Next 200 units (101-300)||0.58||0.43||2.5250||0.10504||3.64|
|For the Next 700 units (301-1000)||1.51||0.43||4.0080||0.20176||6.15|
|Above one thousand units||1.88||0.31||4.9922||0.22776||7.41|
|Note six Piasa subsidies born by Federal Govt for domestic consumers whose consumption is more than fifty units.|
|Minimum Charges of Rs. Seventy-five for the Single phase and Rs. 150 for Three Phase|
Tariff B – Industrial Supply
|Energy Charges||FAS||Additional Surcharges||Surcharge (10.4%)||Total|
Tariff D – Agriculture
|Tariff Category/Particulars||Fixed Charges||Energy Charges||FAS||Additional Surcharges||Surcharge (10.4%)||Total|
|D2 (TOD) (Peak)||355||6.00|
|D2 (TOD) (Off Peak)||355||3.55|
HESCO Online Complaint
HESCO provides electricity for the people of Hyderabad and there are several ways for you to reach them. If you have any general questions or if you have found a problem with electricity, please come by during the working hours mentioned above.
HESCO online complaint can be registered by following these steps:
- For HESCO complaints visit the HESCO official website download the HESCO complaint form.
- Enter your 14-digit reference number provided to you on your HESCO bill.
- And type in your complaint in the text box for complaint registration provided in the HESCO complaint form.
- You can also use the HESCO complaint email to email HESCO online about the issue related to your electricity connection.
- HESCO online complaint tracking can also be done to check your status about the complaint registered.
Work Hours: 9 am to 5 pm daily, Monday through Saturday
Headquarters address: HESCO Headquarters WAPDA Complex, Hussain Abad Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan.
HESCO Bill Calculation Method
HESCO bill calculator can help you verify or estimate your bill amount before or after the arrival of the bill. HESCO’s online bill calculator is providing a facility for its users to check online bills. Calculating HESCO bills online using a calculator is very easy because you just enter the total number of consumed units of the month.
If you would like to get an estimate on your electricity bill, you will need to enter your 14-digit reference number before submitting it. You will also need to enter information about the type of connection you have, the phase, and the peak and off-peak hours. After entering these values, click on the submitting button and you will get the results in a few seconds.
HESCO Complaint Number
HESCO complaint cell or HESCO contact number is 022-9260161. The HESCO helpline number is an easy way for HESCO electricity users online to register online HESCO complaints regarding their electricity service issues and check their status regarding the issues if the work has been started or not. You can also register your electricity-related complaints about the phone with the same number.
You can file a complaint with HESCO by following these steps: Open your internet browser (e.g., Google). Type “HESCO complaint form” in the search bar and click on the option that appears (“Complain about telecommunication services”). There is an online form you fill in with your 14-digit reference number received when you registered Alternatively, you can use the complaint form available on the HESCO website or send an email to them to notify them about your electricity-related issue. and check the status of the complaint registered.
HESCO complain number # 022-9260161
It is easy to use HESCO online payment system through different methods such as: Pay your bill by filling up the online form by visiting your official banking site that supports online or internet banking. Pay HESCO bill online payment through Easy paisa/ jazz cash or through your banking app.
HESCO consumers can get their HESCO bill online by simply through their 14-digit reference number. They only need an internet connection and a device to be able to start searching for their HESCO online bill. Go to the browser and type “HESCO bill check”. And land on the HESCO billing page. Then check the reference number in the previous invoice and contact HESCO. Afterward, enter the 14- digit HESCO number in the input field. Click on the “Submit” button and wait for a couple of seconds.
A screen will appear, and you’ll be able to see your latest HESCO bill online on the web. If you want to get a print of your bill or want to have a duplicate HESCO bill you can get it printed and can go for the HESCO online bill payment. There are various methods of paying HESCO bills online including online banking, jazz cash, and easy paisa. We hope our article about the HESCO bill online helped you, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask,